Sunday, August 9, 2009

Psychological Breakthroughs

Wow, it's been almost a month since I've posted. Hmmm. Well, a lot has happened between my ears in that time. I had a moderate epiphany last week about my Recovery issues, connecting some dots between various psycho-emotional issues. I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to get into the details, but suffice it to say that I no longer feel as desperately desperate for romantic validation and affirmation. Good stuff.

In the meantime, I had a good time at the Magic 2010 pre-release & release events. I mostly got my butt kicked, but it's still fun. I also went to my first Thursday casual play & trade thingy and had a really good time. I even picked up another Dragon Broodmother for participating in a Two-Headed Giant tournament. This is definitely going into my Devour deck. My partner had a vintage 1994 Kobalds deck, so it was fun reminiscing and stuff. Good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Evangelicalist Church Still Doesn't Get It

 ... a response to an article entitled " Here's what's troubling about the exvangelical #LeaveLoud movement " A lot of exv...