Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Post

#include <stdio.h>



int main()

{

printf("Hello, World!\n");

return 0;

}


Hi, and welcome to my blog. I've been pondering this for a few years, and I've decided to make the plunge. I hope this doesn't take up too much of my free time. This is mostly going to be a forum whereupon I get to make periodic brain dumps on topics that interest me. They may or may not interest you as well. I'll let you decide.

Some of the things I plan on posting on include music, religion and spirituality, recovery, current events, relationships, emotions .. whatever. To start with, I'll just port over a couple of Facebook notes, and then I'll go from there. Or maybe not.

Anyway, enjoy. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Evangelicalist Church Still Doesn't Get It

 ... a response to an article entitled " Here's what's troubling about the exvangelical #LeaveLoud movement " A lot of exv...